Do You Want People To Understand?
One of the most effective ways you can help others connect to and understand the problem of parental alienation and false allegations is to relate your personal experience in being a targeted parent, alienated child, or alienated family member.
If you have had any experience with parental alienation and/or false allegations, we want to hear from you:
- Targeted parents
- Alienated children
- Alienated family members
- Children reunited with alienated parents
- Targeted parents reunited with their children.
You can submit your experience anonymously or we can credit the story (just let us know what you prefer), and we’ll put it to good use, both for you personally, and for all alienated children and parents.
The Path To Healing Starts With Sharing Your Experience, Here Are Some Tips:
- Don’t worry about making your writing perfect, just write from the heart. We’ll do a quick check of for any spelling, grammar, etc, and if there are any recommended tweaks, we’ll send them to you for approval before publishing.
- If you have any pictures, send one to us – this will help the reader connect real people to the stories, and help them better understand the problem.
- If you are stuck for getting started, you can click the “Loving With Letters” category link on the right hand side of our blog and read the stories already submitted.
- Feel free to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly of all of it. Be honest and authentic. Let people know how your experience has effected you as a person, how it has effected your children, the impact it’s had on your family, and why things need to change.
- Many of our members are struggling to keep in the fight. If you have any words of hope, encouragement, strength – please share them! It helps all of us.
- One of the big obstacles with regard to changing this broken system is the suppression of truth. We’ll tag your post so that your story is picked up in search engine results (If you want to share, but prefer we not tag your information, just let us know – we can also remove tags later if you change your mind).
This Is A Big Deal!
I can’t begin to express to you just how important these stories are, not only for your own family, but for creating positive changes to both law and the culture at large.
To submit your story, simply write it up on a word document and email it to email@example.com.
Of course, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email, and I’ll be happy to help you.
Thank you for your continued support of our cause, and as always, we’re here to help. Just reach out to us 🙂